Saturday, November 6, 2010

Prayer Walking


Today I had the awesome opportunity to walk around the city and just pray over it. The weather has been absolutely fantastic for the past two days, so I wanted to enjoy it to the max... especially since the sun has been setting around 4 now. But I just walked around the city and prayed for the government, the connections that we've made with locals, my students, and also for my Dutch friends Liza and Ester.


I came to the sad realization that I haven't been praying for them nearly as much as I should be since they're leaving in December. So God really laid it on my heart to do that for a while. But I also got the awesome chance to just talk with God one on one with no distractions and it was simply amazing. It's been a while since I've been able to do that and it was so refreshing. God convicted me of a lot of stuff and I had to face some harsh realizations, which is never easy. But I am so thankful for the time I had today and I hope I get another chance to do it again really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment