Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving #2

Tonight was the second thanksgiving that I've had so far and I still have the main thanksgiving to go on Thursday. :) I've been so blessed with new friends and an impromtu "family" here in Budapest. Tonight we had dinner with the Ballantynes and had a chance to get together and all share our experiences about the blankets for the homeless. Not to mention that I may or may not have had a 45 minute discussion/debate about Harry Potter with some people. It was quite invigorating.

Tomorrow is going to be the start of a glorious Thanksgiving. After I teach for the day, I get to come home and watch Harry Potter 6 to prepare for the midnight premiere, have dinner with Ester, go to Harry Potter 7 at midnight (which I am beyond excited about), come home and sleep, make dinner, eat dinner, nap, and celebrate the fact that I don't have to teach on Thursday... it's good to be American. Only the American teachers get to off :) So I'm incredibly blessed and I get three days in one week in order to remember and share with others why I am. HERE I COME HARRY POTTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment