Friday, March 18, 2011

Women's Retreat

I know this post is...oh...two weeks late, but in my defense, my computer has been in the shop! But I can't express what a great time we all had together "shippin" as Petra called it. We just spent the entire weekend hanging out, spending time together, reading magazines, and laughing a ton. It was all of the women from CEO (plus Laura) for the weekend at our house. We were supposed to go to a little town call Pec, but that wasn't going to work out since my roomie's poor ankle wasn't healed yet.

It was so refreshing to spend the weekend with all of these godly women who are willing to share all of their experience and just have a good time with you. It's also fantastic to have so many women who are willing to play with your hair :) I'm at a different stage of life than most of them (most of them have been married for several years with kids), but I never once felt excluded because of that. We all had such a great sense of unity. This is a picture of all of us when we ventured out to a restaurant (which did NOT help Joanna and I'd diet...). From the left it goes: Petra, me, Laura, Joanna, Keri, Jo, Lea.

No comments:

Post a Comment