Saturday, March 19, 2011

typeTAP

My ah-mazing friend, Tiffany, has guided me to this project that is going on called typeTAP that is trying to bring clean water to people around the world. Tiffany and 3 other people created this ridiculously ambitious goal to raise $10,000 in one day in order to help others. On March 22 (3 days) an organization called The Adventure Project is using the blogs of 100 different people in order to make this goal know. I'm blogging about it a little bit early because I know that people don't read my blog that often. So- I'm doing my part and asking four of my readers to go to the adventure project site and donate at least $20 in order to help those in need.

In my Bible study recently, I've been learning about loving to those who you don't even know. Paul was a great example of this. Paul was constantly praying for and acting on the behalf of those who he never met and probably never would. My friend Tiffany is a great picture of this. I ask you to truly consider donating to this amazing goal on March 22nd. We're all very excited about it. :)


PLEASE DONATE AT:

www.theadventureproject.causevox.com

(I'm sorry if the link is not working, I'm having some trouble with it in my blog, but you can just copy and paste if nothing else)

No comments:

Post a Comment