Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chocolate Fast = Death

So I've decided to go on a fast from chocolate for the entire month of February and it's only 5 days. Surprisingly, it's going better than I thought, but I'm still craving it still. I decided that it would be best for me for several reasons:

1. I need to practice some self- discipline
2. I need to lose some weight dang it... I'm not playing year-round sports like I used to
3. I think I may have a literal addiction to that stuff.

So because of all of this, I've decided that it might be the best idea to say goodbye to chocolate for a while. I'm saying at LEAST for February, but I'm going to see if I can hold out longer than that and break the addiction altogether. Wish me luck.

Goodbye my dear, sweet friends:





No comments:

Post a Comment