Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Decision

It's official, people: I have decided to stay in Budapest for another year. :-) YAY BUDAPEST!

I know that some people are not exactly enthralled with this decision (i.e. my father who misses me like whoa), but I'm definitely at peace with this choice. I will get to spend 2 months in the States this summer from mid-June to mid-August when I get to hang out with everyone and catch up with them before heading back. I'm really looking forward to making my rounds and visiting people though... not to mention loading up on a ton of American goodies to bring back with me. I'm already praying for all of my needs for next year; finances, more CEO partners, furnishings for my new flat, etc. So I'd ask that you'd start praying with me because there can never be too many prayers.

I miss everyone and can NOT wait until I get to see everyone's lovely faces in good ole' USofA. YAY AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment