Friday, October 15, 2010

Residency

I'm an official resident of Hungary now! My school has been so great in helping me get all of my paperwork done and everything. Yesterday, Thursday, I missed school and went to go pick up my permit. The ride over to the office literally took me over an hour and a half and I then I was in and out of the office in less than ten minutes.... then another hour and a half home. But I'm so glad that it's finally over.

I now have medical insurance because of it and I will soon be getting paid by my school! Woot! So it's been a very exciting week. I am so happy it's the weekend though. I had to sub today at school so instead of getting my 9th grade students (who are nothing but pure energy) for the usual 3 class periods straight, I had them for four. That means thirty 14 year olds for FOUR hours. I'm so tired. But it's been a good week and I'm looking forward to a great weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment