Saturday, October 23, 2010

International Friends

I've really been thinking lately just how lucky I am to be in Europe and making friends from so many different places around the world. I've been going to an English Conversation Club every Thursday and I've made quite a few friends from there. The three main friends that I've made are 2 girls from the Netherlands and a guy from Germany. Liza and Eszter are some amazing girls that I hang out with on a pretty consistent basis. Schekeb is a really funny guy that I enjoy spending time with as well. They all have a great sense of humor and can bring a lot of laughter to the night.



I'm really sad, though, because I just found out recently that they are only going to be here for a semester instead of a whole year like I originally thought. So, I've been pretty bummed about that recently because then I'm going to have to start all over making new friends in January. But right now I'm trying to enjoy the time that I do have with them. But then again, it's great because next semester I can go visit them when I have time and have some awesome people to stay with!

No comments:

Post a Comment