Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday! I'm sad that I'm not going to be there for the first time for her birthday ever, but I'm hoping that she gets the present I sent her in time and loves it. I mean, she's had a birthday when I've been at college, but I always went home for the weekend closest to her birthday to celebrate. This year, I'm stuck with a phone call.

It's also SUPER weird to realize that October is more than half way over. Seriously, it just started and I swear that yesterday was October 1st. It's ubber surreal. Our Halloween party at school is next week and I feel like the time is literally just flying by. My students have asked me to throw a Halloween party for them outside of school because they've never experienced a real, American Halloween before, but I'm not sure I'm willing to take on such a large responsibility. We'll see I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment