Monday, August 23, 2010

Updates

Sorry for the lack of updates as of late. It took forever to get internet, but we finally have it! It's been a crazy week too. The rest of our team is finally here and I'm loving it. Everyone gets along great and we are working together pretty well.

I had my first day of school today. Granted, I wasn't teaching anything... it was just faculty meetings. On top of it just being faculty meetings, they are meetings that I don't understand a single word of. A lot of reading took place for sure.

We've pretty much got our flat all settled and everything purchased. There are still a few small decorating things that we'd like to get, but we're going to hopefully get those with time. It looks great though and hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures up ASAP- I've been lacking in the picture postings..sorry.

I love my school. The faculty is absolutely fantastic so far. Most everyone came to welcome me today, even those who didn't know English at all. That made for an interesting conversation to say the least. They were absolutely great and really interested in getting to know me. God has definitely answered my prayers when it comes to having great colleagues, we'll just have to see about the students now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment