Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Moved In!

We're all moved into the flat- it's official. I'm so excited. Even more exciting than that- I went to my school today and signed my contract to teach. So, it looks like that school is stuck with me for a year :)

I don't have internet right now, so I've been boring from people, so I don't get internet consistently- which is why it's so difficult to update the blog as of right now.

We're in language school. It's a crash course in all things Hungarian basically. It's tough, for sure. The teacher is very encouraging and is great at what she does. She's a native Hungarian, but she typically teaches English at a school and as a tutor.. I think she's excited to finally be teaching some Hungarian.

That's all for now. I'm really hoping to get internet by next week (fingers crossed) but I will definitely update before then!

2 comments:

  1. K.Buist, your message was so sweet to me! I love you and really stranged but had our whole leadership on my heart around the same time you did. God is awesome. I am praying that you have the most amazing experience. Live it all up and soak in every moment, who knows maybe you will come back with a husband. :) hehe! I LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, Enjoy reading your Blog!
    I read where you talked about the person who is teaching your Hungarian and you said..."The teacher is very encouraging and is great at what she does".
    So think about the things that make you say that about her and take that with you to your class and be the example that she has been to you.
    You're going to do great and I'm so very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete