Saturday, January 15, 2011

Coffeehouse

I took two of my student girls to Coffeehouse last night and it was fantastic. It's in a basement of a church and it's open every Friday night for a few hours where you can just hang out while they play music (either live or from a playlist). It was supposed to be 4 of my students, but one got sick and the other one had a transportation conflict, so it ended up just being 3 of us, but it was so much fun. We just sat around and talked for about 3 hours and hung out together.

I'm really excited that I get these chances to keep bonding with these girls. They said that they'd like to come back more often, so I'm looking forward to those times too :)

1 comment:

  1. K! So, happy for you! I am praying that your time their is so memorable! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete