Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Joy In Teaching

I have to say that I am have been completely overwhelmed with the joy that I get from teaching. I feel like I can't stop smiling because I just know that I'm in the right profession and I literally have so much fun doing it everyday.

Yesterday, in class, I was signing some of the questions from the homework to the students in order to wake them up and get them paying attention. We were all laughing and having a good time when one of my students stopped me. She asked, "You really love and enjoy teaching don't you?" YES!!

I really want these students to see my passion for teaching overflowing everyday, but more importantly, I want them to see my passion for THEM overflowing as well. We're on the right path and I hope that it keeps going that way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment