Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chugging Along

Well, graduation is done and so is the crazy, crazy wedding that I was a part of this past weekend. It's a huge relief, I must admit, that those are over. Now all I have to worry about at this point is packing up and moving out of my house before my lease is up. I'm telling myself to take it day by day so that I don't get overwhelmed.

I've been doing a great Bible study with Tom, the director of CEO, and it's really challenging me, which I appreciate. I'm really learning to face my fears and the qualities that don't particularly glorify the Lord and I'm learning to change those so that they DO, in fact, glorify God as He should be. It's challenging and awesome.

I'm looking forward to the next 2 months; getting ready to leave, visiting people, etc. I'm not really looking forward to how fast it's supposed to move, to be honest. I know that it's going to be tough to pick and choose who I get to visit, but I know that those I don't get to visit will understand hopefully. Just pray that God keeps the sun up a little longer in the sky a few times between now and July ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment