Thursday, May 13, 2010

Overwhelmed

I have to admit, that I'm a little overwhelmed at this point. Graduation is 2 days away, packing seems to never end, and not to mention all the craziness of the weekend that comes when there are roughly 20,000 in a single location on one campus. I'm really trying to enjoy all the time that I have with all my friends before I leave though because it's going really hard to realize that I'll most likely never see these people anymore and if I do, it won't be for a very long time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely excited to be getting ready to go and start a very new and very exciting chapter of my life, but it's petrifying all at the same time. I'm not necessarily overwhelmed with everything that I have to do, but I'm just overwhelmed with how much time I don't have left. It's going to be difficult to make all the visits that I want to make if I don't have an adequate amount of time to do it. Geez... so much to do, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment