Friday, May 25, 2012

America!

Just a quick update for you guys!

It's official: I'm moving to Lynchburg, Virginia!

I don't have a job yet, but there are some great opportunities that I am gunning for and really praying about.  Please keep those in your prayers.  I'm giving it over to God and He knows exactly what I need.

The car is my biggest thing.  I need a car as soon as I get home because I will be doing so much traveling as soon as I land to say hello to people before I start new (unknown) job.  So, please, if you know anyone who is selling a great, reliable, and cheap car, let me know!!

My roommate is going to take pictures of the flat soon, so I'll be able to post those, I hope within the next week or two.  It's quite exciting for both of us.

I get to live with Tiffany, which is a HUGE blessing.  We've both always wanted to live together and now we finally get the chance in our dream flat.

God is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment