Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Home

I've made it home, safe and sound! One of the greatest things I've heard in a really long time was the first thing over the PA system in Dulles airport, "Dear US citizens, welcome home to the United States of America". It was so great and refreshing to hear, especially after my super long and painful airplane ride.

But I'm currently at my dad's house and loving the freedom. I've finished my school assignments and all of my school stuff, so my brain is shutting down for the next two weeks. I got to decorate everything for Christmas today and it's brought so much happiness for me. Nothing gets me excited more than a winterwonderland of christmas decorations. (And it's pretty gorgeous, if I do say so myself).

I'm looking forward to all of my time in America: relaxing, spending time with family and friends, and the occasional bad-for-me snack (I'm trying to be good with my diet). If I get to see you, I'm excited.. if I can't, then it'll happen in the summer, I hope!

Merry Christmas!! (if I don't get to write again before then)

No comments:

Post a Comment