Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Unbelievable

Today officially marks the time that says I have less than a week until I leave! My incredible mom through a luncheon for me at her work in order to get awareness out for my trip and to help raise support. It was incredible. Everyone in her office came to the lunch that my mom provided and they were all so inquisitive- it was fantastic! I shared as much information as possible with them to let them know what I'd be doing for the next year.

I'm leaving tomorrow for Maryland to hang out with my dad for the remaining time in the States. Even just officially leaving Virginia for Maryland is scary. I've done it a million times, but this time is seems to...official. I'll have a good time with my dad, my brother, and my brother's girlfriend though, so I'm pretty excited. Tonight I will hang out with my mom and make sure that I have everything together before I go to Maryland. Everything seems so surreal at this point, to be honest.

PS: We finally have our apartment picked out in Hungary! I can't wait to get there and take a million pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment