Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Prayer Needs

So, we all know that God has been absolutely incredible throughout my journey and has more than provided for me. Today, I spent the entire day trying to get sort of packed just so I had a general idea of what I still needed to get, etc. It's been a long day to say the least and I've realized that I have far too much clothing. During my time packing, though, I spent a lot of time praying for the things that still need to get done/happen before I leave.

I'm still praying about my fundraising. Even though God has blown my mind and provided so much, there is still a long way to go. I know that God will give me the perfect amount that I need, but doesn't mean I still can't be bringing it to his feet. The second main thing is my car. I really need to sell my car (preferably before I leave) but it's been difficult because it's been in the shop and can't show it to anyone. So please just keep these two main things in mind as you think about my trip and I would appreciate it more than you can know!

No comments:

Post a Comment