Monday, November 21, 2011

CEOOGPFME/New door

CEOOGPFME- CEO Occassional Gathering of Partners and Friends for Mutual Edification.

This weekend we had a retreat with all of the partners of CEO. We got together for a weekend of prayer, worship, edification, and LOTS of fellowship. It was amazing and SO needed. I can't begin to tell you about how many amazing people we have in our company and just how fantastic it is to just hang out, gain wisdom, and be covered in prayer over and over again. It's equally amazing to be able to share wisdom, what God is doing in your life, as well as cover others in prayer. Corporate worship in English was AMAZING and something that I had truly missed. To be in a room with other believers and sing as loud (or because I lost my voice...whisper) as I want was so refreshing. I was so encouraged from this weekend.

As we speak, I have two men literally shattering my old doorframe to make room for my new door. After I was robbed, it nearly happened again, so I put extra pressure on my school to get me a new door and to get one quickly. So, I'm pleased to say that it it actually happening...as loudly as can be, I might add. My new door has a steal core and rumor has it that robbers just look at this door and walk away because they know there is no chance. I pray that this is one rumor that holds true. I'm very, very, very excited. Prayers have been answered! I'll try to get a picture of it up when it's all said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment